At Mother Nurture Yoga & Wellness, your first adult yoga class is always FREE!!!
MNYW offers a variety of yoga classes to meet the needs of you and your family, and joining a yoga class is EASY.
All you have to do is:
- Email me at email@example.com or call 519-614-0791 to sign up for a specific class and time.
- Choose one of two fee options – drop in fee per class or buy a class pass. You can pay for passes in cash or online (currently under construction).
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to your first class to complete your health history/consent form (adult) or waiver form (kid). If you prefer to have it in advance, the form can be emailed to you.
Space is limited in each class and is filled on a first come, first served basis. If you are a drop in student or a pass holder who wishes to drop in when your schedule allows, you are asked to arrive 5-10 minutes early to your desired class to sign in as remaining space after registered students have arrived will be open to drop in students, again, based on first come, first served.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taxes are included in all of the fees. Payment is non-refundable. Fees and classes are subject to change.
Adult class fees
Drop in fee (cash ONLY) – $13
- pay per class or try out a class before purchasing a 10-class pass
10-class pass (cash or online payment) – $110
- the pass allows you to attend ANY 10 of the following adult yoga classes: Prenatal Yoga, Mommy & Baby Yoga, Yoga for All, Yoga for Beginners on the current schedule. For mamas-to-be, if baby arrives early, unused classes can go towards the other aforementioned classes when you are 6 weeks post-delivery or 8 weeks post-Caesarian, and after you’ve consulted with your midwife or healthcare provider.
- the 10-class pass expires in 10 months from the date registration/payment was received, is non-transferable, and for your convenience, remains on site
- this pass can be used to either drop in when your schedule allows or you can register for 10 specific classes in advance
Children’s class fees
Drop in fee (cash ONLY) – $8 for first child; $7 for each sibling
- pay per class or try out a class before purchasing a Kids pass
6-class Kids pass (cash or online payment) – $42 for first child; $36 for each sibling
- this pass allows you to attend ANY 6 Yoga for Tots (2-5 yrs) or Yoga for Kids (6-9 yrs) classes – the pass can be used for you to drop in when your schedule allows, however, you can register for a class to guarantee your spot as well
- at this time, this pass is non-transferable between children (one class per child, please)
- the 6-class Kids pass expires in 6 months from the date registration/payment was received and for your convenience, this pass remains on site